no kidding...maybe I'm the only person that finds this to warped...but oh well....here it is.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa...ine/index.html
no kidding...maybe I'm the only person that finds this to warped...but oh well....here it is.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa...ine/index.html
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Crazy. Next we will have the Miss West Virginia Toothless Pageant. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] J/K to all of our Virginia traitor neighbors to the north.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The article says they already have "Miss Wheelchair" here in the USA....if this is an April Fool's prank, whoever did it has some balls...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks